Residential Computer Services – Whether in your home, or our office – the staff at Network Links, Inc. strive to offer prompt service at competitive rates. From new computer setups, to help with your emails – we do offer all services. Today, computers are imperative to our everyday lives. Not only the computers but the networks and peripherals they connect to and the data that’s stored on them. Our certified technicians are trained for not only their computer knowledge and skills but also for their extraordinary customer service skills. Not only will we solve your problems but we’ll make your computing experience hassle free. A Systems Analysis is a thorough analysis that will address all of you concerns, and also expose other potential problems that you may not have been aware of. Issues such as network performance, network and data integrity, disaster recovery, alternative software’s and many others are all addressed and presented to you in one concise guide. If you have a concern or many concerns about your network, it often pays to define your problems first, plan a form of attack, and then implement a solution. It often pays to have a Systems Analysis.
Our retail location store front houses new and used computers as well as cabling related, and all the parts in stock to build several computers. We offer our best pricing options on Microsoft products, operating system licenses in stock, and client access licenses as well as varying product licenses for Microsoft office.
We offer free anti-virus solutions, as well as free anti-malware software to our customers.
We Repair desktop & laptops, physical damage including motherboard, hard drives, and broken screens down to very basic memory upgrades – all parts available in inventory.
Cellphone repair – data recovery, screen replacement, virus removal, and malware removal.
- Carry-in, remote, and onsite service
- Desktop Computer & Laptop Diagnostics & Repair
- Virus / Malware Removal / Protection Software
- Windows & Mac Application Troubleshooting and Repair
- Reinstall of Operating Systems – Windows & Mac
- Reinstall of Windows & Mac Applications
- Installation & Update Third Party Software
- Installation & Configure New Computers
- Installation & Configure New Printers
- Computer Tune-Up & Optimization ( boost performance )
- Data Backup Solutions (Backup your photos, music, files,etc.)
- Desktop Hardware Repair
- Laptop Hardware Repair
- Laptop DC Power Jack Repair
- Laptop Screen Repair
- Data Transfer Service (Move your data to a new computer or hard drive)
- Data Recovery Service (Recover lost or deleted files)
- Installation / Troubleshoot Wired Networks – (New router install & setup)
- Installation / Troubleshoot Wireless Networks (Extend Wifi for better coverage)
- Setup of Smart Blu-ray players & TV’s
- Setup of Smart Media devices (Apple TV, Google TV, Roku etc..)
- Setup & configuration of new Smart Phones & Tablets (Apple, Android, & Windows)